Wednesday, December 13, 2006

so torn between

Iamboredoutofmywits.
my dears
i am being a horrible girl by using my office desktop to blog
secretly
yesterday:
when i got to the office 5 mins late after half running half tottering on my heels from nafa to paradiz , i felt like i could feel the furry carpet of the floor. i looked at my left foot, n lo n behold my shoe had a gaping hole.
i looked at it incredulously.
my gawwwwd. what was i gonna do?????
the only solution was to get my ass to Plaza Sing to get a new pair right?
1230pm Miggs accompanied me to get my new shoe n we had lunch together..
we were choosing between 2 pairs, one was a pump n the other one had an ankle strap which made it nicer n more lady-like. the pump with the ribbon was too...sweet?
kachink!*!*killa shoes


walked back and i saw the prettiest pink xmas tree


work ended and Jude popped by for makan n jalanjalan. i was taller than jude! hahahahaa
we had ramen ramen at the atrium at PlazaSing cos Rod & Jean on class95 have been raving about the tonkatsu soup that needs to be broiled for a good 25 hrs. YYEARGH it was teerrryble.
:(
i didnt finish up, was quite disappointed lah. i was very sorry to make Jude eat nonsense noodles.
drove down to MarinaSq, I thought the shops over at Marina wld be adequately stocked cos its not as frequented as the taka branch. Didn’t’ see the top though. Jude was a monster.
He made me eat 3 scoops of icecream.
Im on a diet hello.
The first one I cldnt resist cos it was rum&raisin from Andersen’s
On the way home, he wanted me to try out Eskimo café at Thomson for their homemade icecream.
I don’t know why.
Im not so crazy over ice cream anymore.
Maybe cos the tremendous weight gain shook me up so bad.

I was tooo drained to do anything but wash up n head to bed.

The next morning i settled for this outfit


i was ready to go out n be early for work...
a horrible thing occurred


I was just adjusting my dress and my dress tore apart. Not at the sides or somewhere inconspicuous but right smack in the middle of my chest.
Check it out

I wanted to kill myself. 755am and I had a Torn Dress situation at my fingers.
I was panicking. If I asked Tri to stitch for me it was gonna be another 20 mins and I would be so late for work… I had to choose another outfit.
I tried on my mod top and it didn’t seem to fit the black opaque tights from marks n sparks.i looked like peter pan. Or some kinda ninja.
I settled for my mod dress
N it was horrible.
I felt so ugly n inappropriate for work.

Sarah the witch.


If I added on black eyeliner the ladies at the office probably thought I was some kinda rebellious punk zharbor.
But I didn’t have time for anything but a few brushes of blush n I scooted off to work.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
First , a torn shoe
Next, a Torn dress.
Tmrw, torn undies? My bra will snap and fall off while werking?
Wha lau eh.the thoughts just make me shudder. Please stop. Thank u very much.

I realised that as Xmas is drawing closer… im gonna have quite a big headache.
Im not tryin to be thickskinned here
I have a crisis on my hands and im not kidding about it.
how?!?!? zhe me ban? what am i to do?
*prays* please send me to hkg to get away from all this for a while at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also want to get away for the christmas time.