Café Del Mar was very pretty.
Great music but the crowd was a lil older and expatriate-ish.
Saw celebrities everywhere and I must admit Allan Wu is really HAWT. Wheee. Hehe
The crowd was angry.
THERE WAS NO ALCOHOL, too many people and not enough drinks, they ran out of lychees, out of sugar ( meaning no lychee martinis no mohjitos), ran out of beer, ran outof JUGS and shot glasses it was so UPSETTINg and un fun.
First we walked through an air conditioned lounge and it had an entire space in front where there was an outside bar connected to the reasonably large pool that looked super welcoming, a jacuzzi hot tub hidden at the corner, Toilets that are nice and clean, and beds and nice deck chairs lined the sand. I'm glad it opened : ) the beach will be so fun next time...
Mery and I walked around and people watched.


The night view was awesome especially on the balcony where there was the starry nightsky and the beautiful sea dotted with ferry lights.
Yaaay yoda we must go soon


No booze, no fun so we moved down to butterfactory and ANg and friends were there. Keith and Dave electrico tan were spinning at the lounge and obviously there were drinks so Mery and I were happy and we went CRAZY dancing. We gathered outside the club to give Gina a Ring on her mobile and told her we lOVEEEEE her and we MISSSS her hahaha :) it was nice ..mery and me teeheee
The club closed at 3 and we weren’t sure whether to head down to velvet or Home club and we decided Home cos they had some Moto(red) event goin on there. And Ginette CHittick was Spinning we went CRAZY cos the rock songs and happy songs she played made us go teeheee and heehee and hahaa and WHEEEEE.

I’m happy that Mery enjoyed herself, it was a night of first times.
She finally understood why Pris and I always seemed to have the energy to club-hop cos u’re on a high and u just want to be happy and dance away hahaa : ) More of this pretty please?! : )
I’ll put more pictures when Mery loads them out
whee we're gonne celebrate perry's brithday tonight :) fun fun fun
Great music but the crowd was a lil older and expatriate-ish.
Saw celebrities everywhere and I must admit Allan Wu is really HAWT. Wheee. Hehe
The crowd was angry.
THERE WAS NO ALCOHOL, too many people and not enough drinks, they ran out of lychees, out of sugar ( meaning no lychee martinis no mohjitos), ran out of beer, ran outof JUGS and shot glasses it was so UPSETTINg and un fun.
First we walked through an air conditioned lounge and it had an entire space in front where there was an outside bar connected to the reasonably large pool that looked super welcoming, a jacuzzi hot tub hidden at the corner, Toilets that are nice and clean, and beds and nice deck chairs lined the sand. I'm glad it opened : ) the beach will be so fun next time...
Mery and I walked around and people watched.


The night view was awesome especially on the balcony where there was the starry nightsky and the beautiful sea dotted with ferry lights.
Yaaay yoda we must go soon


No booze, no fun so we moved down to butterfactory and ANg and friends were there. Keith and Dave electrico tan were spinning at the lounge and obviously there were drinks so Mery and I were happy and we went CRAZY dancing. We gathered outside the club to give Gina a Ring on her mobile and told her we lOVEEEEE her and we MISSSS her hahaha :) it was nice ..mery and me teeheee
The club closed at 3 and we weren’t sure whether to head down to velvet or Home club and we decided Home cos they had some Moto(red) event goin on there. And Ginette CHittick was Spinning we went CRAZY cos the rock songs and happy songs she played made us go teeheee and heehee and hahaa and WHEEEEE.

I’m happy that Mery enjoyed herself, it was a night of first times.
She finally understood why Pris and I always seemed to have the energy to club-hop cos u’re on a high and u just want to be happy and dance away hahaa : ) More of this pretty please?! : )
I’ll put more pictures when Mery loads them out
whee we're gonne celebrate perry's brithday tonight :) fun fun fun










No comments:
Post a Comment