Friday, January 26, 2007

dinner with the family

I was not suppose to meet yoda till Friday but she told me she was gonna do her nails at far east arnd 6ish so I thought I’ll drop by and say hello.
I went to Canele’s and for the longest time they’ve not been serving strawberry shortcake, like out of the 4 times I went ,they never had it until yesterday.
and I was like “wheeee must buy for her”.
So I got her about 4 assorted types and packed it along for her.

We did our nails together and I was feelin darn sick cos I’ve been sneezing nonstop,
Hehe
N my nose was drippin like a tap
Funny how fallin sick never fails to remind me
oh yeah… I shld take my vitamins more regularly
I gave her a lift to Hanabi,
N she invited me to join her family for dinnerrroos!!
Of cos I took up the offer,
although we’ve been friends for eons I’ve yet to really meet her parents proper, it was like the first official meal and I was so glad to be there.
Her younger bro was there and he’s already in the first year of HCJC, my gdness seeing him in his uniform made me think
wha lau, donning my AC uni didn’t seem that long ago u know??
Uncle and Auntie were really nice : )
They kept askin me to eat more.
Hahaha all my girlfriends are the only girls in the family but they have a younger bro or elder bro, damn, I wish I had a lil or elder bro too.
Sigh
OH WELL cant ask my parents to make babies now can i?

So next time when I grow up, I think I want both. One boy N one girl.
Yeah : ) perfect.

I was lil gloomy in the day but the meal was a realll perk me up: )
Thanks Yoda :P

did i tell u on wednesday , i sang karaoke with daniel at cine kbox( i know it's so unlike me ...but how often do i get to sing karaoke)and we whacked the english songs but the horrible mtvs of caucasian ladies in high v-cut swimsuits frolicking in the beach just killed everything, the chinese songs had much nicer mtvs and storylines, in all the mandarin i can master i can only sing that chinese song " ting hai" by a mei. it has a very special meaning cos it was a friend in sec 2 who made me listen to it. haha
then i thought i saw a hot dude flash before my eyes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i only can see the words" victor wong"
then daniel played jay chou songs and i was like...
my goodness how come we dont have boys who look like that ??

see i prove my point i do like my men hot n chinese
and this one appeared on myspace.
so cute
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i went off to zouk for a while and said hello to chenghan
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
n limmers was like " i didnt know u wear hats"
what doesthat mean? im gonna wear another hat tonight hmph : P

hmmm.....im just overwhelmed i guess
anyway i decided to give sch a miss today
BECAUSE
i need to read a book by TMRW
so that we'll know what questions to ask my daddy
group is gonna have an interview with my daddy whee hahaa
some silly HRM project

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hehe
OKAAY it's friday people dont be so gloomy tmrw wld be greaaaat
And tonight Friday night we're gonna be
Be happy beanies and ming together…wheeeeee

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
n to my babes on the other side of the world
SMILE please : )
xoxo love u all

No comments: