Sunday, January 28, 2007

futbol mania

Saturday
I had to wake up early to meet up my Proj groupy for lunch. We went down to royal peacock hotel, aunty tongs for lunch and I was really amused by the epic portions that we had.
After our salad, there was a huggge claypot
“what’s inside the claypot?”
Ta dah
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was MINESTRONE soup.
How fusion can u get.
Hahahahaha

And we had this really big plate of prawns and those were really sweeet and fresh cooked with nice sauce and curry leaves.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And the serving of oxtail stew was massive, I had a piece and I was about to roll off my chair already.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They ran out of their signature brownies so we settled for apple something.
It was apple jam in sweetened crispy wanton-like basket complete with a dallop of ice cream.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
okay so im making up what it was,i had no idea what dessert was called but it tasted exactly as i'v described.

I was stuffed and I stoned at home to do a lil bit of work, just a lil bit… and mery called to ask me to join them at the national stadium.
I was a lil hesistant I mean, it’s Singapore team here but as soon as I told my dad, he said I’ll have fun. So I went along with the idea.
The jam to the stadium was like 2 inches/min.
Wished I kept the rollerblades in the boot, I cld have parked along guillemard road and bladed to the stadium.
Rar
I parked near to the indoor stadium and made a run for it , until I realise that there were still quite a lot of people loitering around the passageways,.
Just follow the stadium lights!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was late so Daniel passed me my tics at the ticket booth n brought me upstairs..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was my first time going to a stadium so packed and somehow it felt like national day .
The spectators were dressed in a sea of red… but team Singapore was decked in blue hehe.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I cheered, booed Malaysia, shouted at the team players as if I was coach and cringed everytime we missed a goal. Haha
Yes we did the kallang wave many many times, stomped our feet till the specs stand shook so hard, made paper confetti just so that we can throw them up when the match got to penalty kicks.
Yeah I had a good time. '
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so MANY PEOPLE!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
n little miss excited, why aren't u red?

When the match ended, the whole stadium celebrated and as everyone was filing to go out, we all sang “ole ole ole.”
Singapore 5 M'sia 4.
cool beanus
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It also poured and mery perry n I were seekin shelter from kind strangers who were willing to share their brollies with us. Thank u so much!.

The jam out of kallang was another bother and I was glad when we got out, but we were dead knackered so I felt it was best to go home , take a hot shower n sleep.

I couldn’t find my mcdreamy season 2 cds and I forgot the season 3 passwords , so I watched Laguna’s beach till I fell asleep and continued the next morning.

This is what I wake up to every morning. A messy sink.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And look who was too tired baby sitting and fell asleep on my bed?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I heart Trey! Hahahahaha : P
N this is Stephen and Kristine who are so drama mamas
yet irritatingly sweet and
makes me wanna die on the spot in his arms.
I miss fighting with boys over stupid things.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Come on admit it, we all had that little piece of heaven when we were first in love.
Nowadays.. I don’t know mann. Hardly feel anything close to this.
Ou est the lovey love? Ou est the man?
( where is the love? Where is the man)

Shows like this make me wanna run to the sea and sun tan.
It’s so sad that everytime I have a holiday I actually have to work.
BAH.
Or I could be all hippy and just keep driving to the beach just to sun tan n head home to dvds and friends?
But that’s dumb when all I see ahead of me are coastal guards on their speedboats.

N today’s love came in a nice plate of laksa with nice raw clams made by supermummy.
They call it love in a new degree. Very spicy.super yummy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I lost 2 thumb drives in a matter of 3 weeks, im upset.
So I’m gonna do some inventory shoppin’ today,
Sim lim square, contact lens, nails maybe.
N I’ve procrastinated this one since Monday.
The G-Y-M! teehee
.

n GINA IS COMIN HOME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAY

No comments: