i am listening to:
THE KILLERS
Mr Brightside
it's crazy ass mann
head banging x 100
*pictures myself with mery back at home club hahaha*
whoooo!
I'M COMING OUT OF MY CAGE
AND I'VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE!
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking a drag
Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his-chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, letting me go
And I just can't look its killing me
And taking control
Jea-lou-sy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my ea---ger eyes
'Cause I'm Mr Brightside









No comments:
Post a Comment