Thursday, May 24, 2007

is it friday yet?

I was at SCC and SRC the better half of wed morning and I saw these humans connected in a huge hamster-cage like thingy. I think it’s a rehearsal for the arts festival thingy.




Got back and some big shot from one of the higher authorities (of which I wont mention cos it may be google-fied ) came and I was loaded with werk.
Yikes. I just have this theory that men love meetings. It’s a congregation to see whether they’re still important in the organization.

on the topic of importance,
i was feelin very popular
haha the 4 VVIPS of my life


: )how niceeee


n 2 days ago ...


parkin pontianak spotted!! the ticketing aunty was everywhere last monday around the selegie area


this was directly behind the famous tau huay stall

i dont understand angry art


after work ytd, met the girls at Haji and this time i got to play with the cats : )

At salad, i saw a lot of interesting tops and bottoms,i saw a black shirtdress that looks like the one above, silky material, just that they added organza beneath the poofy sleeves and sold it like $159. hello. this is only SGD $14.90 online. but its at wholesaler price of course: P

Dinner was at Dempseys again and we had a great time.,

i quote johan who got his inspiration from Gina

"polga and nabeh "

last thing,

turn the vol off n enjoy the visuals

No comments: