Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Pris is the glue


Sunday morning was nice, lunch with mommy otter and daddy


Hehe


My dad was glowing on his seat cos there was a lil hole in the ceiling right above him, it was the swimming pool. I kept looking up, I was hoping to catch some bikini chick.
Lunch was nice
Duck with foie gras, jellyfish, and wasabi prawn on watermelon

Mummy otter’s favourtie


:P


Can u guess?
It’s lamb and Chinese carrot cake ( chai tau kuay) weird combi yah???


Cutlery were too cute to resist even mummy otter wants to play with it


Dessert was aloe vera and lime sorbet and two frozen grapes

I told them the story about long spoons in heaven and hell

Feeed me daddy

Over lunch, I asked whether I could have a new digi cam. It’s like once in a very blue moon do I ask for something so I was hoping he wld say yes…but…
His response was
“ why do u need one?”
“ is it a necessity?”
I don’t know whether it was the generation gap , but I didn’t know how to explain why I needed a camera.. hmm cos mery thinks I need one?
Aiyah but I know where he’s comin from. It’s okay : )


Tsk sarah….

I went shopping alone on Sunday n it was therapeutic.
I think I could have bought a digi cam as well with the same amount.
When I got home, the guilt gripped me a lil and I felt bad. And so no pictures to glorify the buys, because I feel bad and guilty.

But the guilt kinda disappeared when I met the girls.
So back to my point: Pris is the glue:
She invited us over for dinner on Sunday after my crazy spree and it was niceee to be mothered and fussed over by her hahah : )

Thank you pris. I enjoyed every morsel.

Leo was over for dinner and when he told us he found a girlfriend , I was in shock…haha I never thought he would actually have a girl n im happy for him, should see how gina and I ask questions non stop… Haha kay poh queeeens, somehow Leo’s very Singaporean for an expat and that’s why he’s so nice to talk to. He is a sweet thang indeed.
N over dinner, quote to be noted : “ considering we have a vegetarian in the group….”
Who? In the group?? My boy is in the loop? YAY : ) hahaa


Cyndi and Johan were there and they cldnt stop putting their arms around each other,, like enough and I like cyndi’s tshirt hahaa BAD MITTen!!!!


me in my silly jeans


3 of us caught SPIDEY 3. haha while evry other girl had a boyfriend to hug, my hands were on my ears the entire night, gina and pris were gripping each other …see 3 scaredy cats watching spidey … we will never last a horror flick, we’ll end up underneath our chairs


N it was a very productive monday at work. I was more than glad to hang out with them for late dinner. We went down to Surrender to check out stuff and we had a lovely meal at En along Mohd sultan.
Look at the pretty drinks we had.

Ice Sake.




Capilco


N I thought it was some kinda weird fruit stuck on my glass. So I wanted to go find out what fruit it was like ask brendan or something " what is red and small like a tomato berry and have big fat leaves?"

but the girls were like “ Sarah, it’s cherry”
“ NO, cherries don’t have leaves”
“ babe, they stuck mint leaves into that cherry”
“ oh..really?”

Hehee : ) \

n the girls ARE OUT ON THE BEACH TODAY

!@#$%^&*()

i also want

im jealous

i miss the freedom of doing whatever i want in the day

No comments: