Took the CTE from Havelock Rd to home ,
" Jam in tunnel"I read from the board.
I drove at like 30km/h on the first lane wondering why the hell was there a jam on a Tuesday night.
" Maybe it's cos' everyone is working late"
Then i saw it,a new erected ERP gantry with orange lights indicating it was in operation.
at 10 pm!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
at 10 freaking PM!?
I'm heading home and I have to pay a dollar at 10:03pm?!
I glanced at the sideline where the usual suspects wld stop their bikes and wait, there were more than 10 traffic wardens on their scooters in some kinda crazy-ass formation.
They parked their scooters diagonally in pairs, silently watching....making sure nobody tries to be funny.
im peeeved.
so peeved.
From the LTA website:
with effect from 1st Nov,
"A new gantry will be erected along the north-bound CTE just before the PIE exit and the operation hours will be from 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm on weekdays."
5 hours of operation. do u know how much $$$$ they can make? the CTE is prob the most essential expressway to anywhere.
if only i can own an erp gantry too.
girls, next time when we are searching for an apartment ,
we find somewhere IN town n we can forget about havin a car.
we shall walk, take a bus, own a vespa, get someone else to pick us up.
travelling to and out of town is too expensive.









No comments:
Post a Comment