Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mr black is not mr black anymore

My Monday was fantastic.
In the morning, I had breakfast with my parents and we talked.
I think they have accepted the boy, inviting him to join us for trips and stuff and that is too cool for me to handle : ).

They left for the hairdresser while I stayed home to wait for Dan.
Then P called and we probably gossiped for a while before he turned up and he went for his haircut while I did my nails.
From 4pm to 8pm , we were walking about town.
(holding hands, arms around each other,my arm hooked around his, tugging t shirt to go a certain way)

And when 2 people walk about town, they dont just walk and be quiet.
They start to talk about things, all sorts of things, stupid things, crazy things, things that matter and almost anything.

The goal of the day was to look for a dress that is not black, cos i have waaaaaay too many black dresses.
It's fun when I step out of the dressing rooms and I get a frown , a wink or an approving nod.

Every few intervals, he wld go like " 30%", "80%" to let me know how his energy levels were doing. i thought that was cute.haha.its like a walking tamogotchi who needs to be fed or squeezed.

I think Dan was pretty thrilled as well as we were browsing through stuff in one of his favourite shops and we had the best service from this one dude @ agnes b homme at shaw.i was so impressed.

Night ended with driving to gardens in a hurry to get my pair of jeans before Epitome closed at 930pm . we got there in time, but only to find out it was sold out the night before.im a lil upset but its okaay : ). we rented " freedom writers" from videoeazy and canoodled to a great movie.

I know I dont usually document the day to the details, but i didnt take pictures and thought it was fantabulous to have someone like him by my side for the entire day. its not easy for anyone to spend so much time with each other .

Days like today dont come often.it's pretty much like one of those mastercard priceless adverts we use to see on tv.
:)

No comments: