430am or not. Sarah the finicky fickle monkey. i'll spare u guys the pain of reading.
Monday
When I got up at 9:30am, I checked my time table n realised I didn’t exactly have class cos for the first week of sch we don’t have tutorial classes…
Just lectures and the first part of every lecture isn’t important cos it’s still the add/drop period where everyone is still organizing their timetable.
Msged Mery n Nadia and they both said they weren’t goin to sch. Mery was headin down to Ikea to decorate her lil room n Nad said she actually felt like headin down to the beach. With the sun like that and weather so fine, of cos I said I wldnt mind goin down to the beach with her.

Once again, the duo went off for our mini holiday.

Kinda re-lived her birthday again, we sat at the same spot


but this time the little tupee-like structure had White pine tree and glittery ornaments tied all over.
We baked for a gd 2 hours?

Yes nadia always on the fone. Hahahaa : P

The pool was icky but it was a relief to be in the pool cos it was really too hot. I slathered on plenty of sun block cos I didn’t wanna burn especially when I’m white chicken.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee to the people who r freezing in the coldddd : ) hahahaa hellooooo!!!!!!!!!!
I was hopin to sleep but we had quite a bit to catch up with each other hehe
It was sooo nicee to be on the beach knowing half the world is working their ass off in the offices or in school. : )

So yes as much as I wanna be fair, I don’t care anymore.
I called the cali guy up and tmrw im gonna check out e place. Apparently it’s quite affordable so why not?? '
Gym bunny sarah lim. Wheeeeeeeeee
I was really tired and since I was still in holiday mode, I rang up a new massage place in serangoon gardens called Traditional Javanese Massage Hut.
I never had a full body massage before. n it's literally FULL body massage.
She told me to remove every piece of clothing and wear a paper panty n lie face down to wait for my masseuse.
\She warmed me up by cracking my joints/back /knuckles. Proceded to knead my calves and I thought I was gonna get major blue-blacks it was actually painful even though I was telling myself to not fight the pain at all.
My head was plonked in the lil hole where most pple wld put a fishbowl under, I tried not to drool while I was half fallin asleep.
hahahaa she worked all the way up to my neck and she started rubbing and scrubbing my scalp with her fingers and essential oil.
I felt my hair was like yu-sheng on Chinese new year. Tossed around like crazy.
It was definitely invigorating.
The best part was when she asked me to turn around. She kneaded my toes, calves and my tummy ..n then I felt a tad molested cos she also started kneading my boobs. I felt super adolescent.
Like u know my boobs aren’t as booby n how she’s just kneading and kneading.
Reminded me of George in grey’s anatomy being examined by Alex when he thought he had syphilis.
My first time being touched like that by another lady. I felt very shy hahaha.
I tried not to think of funny thoughts cos I didn’t wanna look dumb.
I felt pretty light-headed and definitely very oily ,
the same way I feel after eating roti prata or walkin out of a prata outlet just smellin much nicer. : ) sarah the greasewoman.
Teehee
And I think I can give a mean massage now as well : ) hokays.
Yeah then my girlies with the boyfriends will be like “ haha I get that massage all the time” lucky bitches.
So this was my first day of school, spent at the beach and I still don’t have a tan line and then at the massage place
Tmrw im goin swimmin’’ : )









No comments:
Post a Comment