Saturday, April 14, 2007

Avril 14th

a song named after today: an instrumental piece


I AM UP : ) and I am at home because I missed my toilet and
the freedom to run around in any form i please.




Tabs showed me this really cute website
sketches of bunnies in cool designer wear

hehe i spent the earlier part of my night watching entourage. brendan's fault. Ari Gold is reallly funny. hehee.we were on the phone and sync-ing the episodes to the same frames. it's like our version of going out for a movie on a friday night.so cheeeel..i loves it. technology rules. we cld be great ads for broadband, msn and starhub.

Bren recently caught John Mayer on his continuum aussie tour. he lurrves JM.

he took the pic of JM above personally. i like the picture.



pic 1 : JM and jessica Simpson. eew. why JS?
pic 2: adrian grenier as Vince Chase on entourage with some other actress.
my point is ... brendan adoress men with long hair. so guys with long hair. stay away.

while surfin around for vince pics, i saw this on people.com

avril lavigne was married last year to sum41 singer Deryck Whibley. I DIDNT KNOW THAT?!?come on... i use to sing along to " i;m with you" and im amazed by her transition.

vera wang wedding gown

avril in chanel

n brendan can sing this song to john mayer

hehehee

No comments: